Financial brokerage is a set of services for selecting the most favorable option for investing or attracting financing, for securing a financial transaction, for another financial instrument.
Today, there are the following financial instruments for business:
- bank loan, deposit
- factoring, forfaiting, securitization
- p2p loans, microloans
- investments of private and institutional investors
- subsidies, subventions, grants, sponsorship
- postponement / installment payment, commodity / commercial loan, prepayment
- equity financing
- crowdfunding, crowdinvesting, crowdlending
- mining, forging, ICO
- leasing or selling of unused and non-core assets
- entry into a share of a legal entity
- collection of accounts receivable
- derivative financial instruments
- pledge, surety, guarantee, deposit, penalty
Our experience allows us to select the most profitable financial instrument for the specific purposes of the client and to understand the proposals of the relevant companies and individuals. In addition, we have established partner relationships with providers of the above financial products.
Financial brokerage includes:
- assessment of the financial capabilities and needs of the client
- selection of financial instruments
- monitoring of financial products and private offers
- drawing up a payment schedule
Each of the elements can go both in the aggregate, and separately from each other.
Financial brokerage from VINT Consult means ...
- advantageous investment or financing
- saving time
- minimization of risks
- accompanying consultations