Investment project servicing usually consists of three stages:
- determining the degree of its attractiveness
- determining the ability of a project to be funded
- assessment of the need of improvement
- identifying possible financing methods
- building an investment search roadmap
This study takes place in the form of rapid analysis.
Result: conclusion on the above positions.
If necessary or at the request of the customer, other deeper studies of the project can be additionally carried out.
Basis: results of rapid analysis.
- increasing the investment attractiveness of the project
- meeting investor requirements
- detailed project development
- risk reduction both at the stage of search for financing and at the stage of project launch
Possible types of improvements:
- development, refinement of a business plan, offering memorandum, feasibility study
- marketing research
- collection of documents required for the investor
- negotiations with potential counterparties
- preparation of the presentation, project website
- others depending on the type of project and the chosen type of investment attraction
Result: packaged business project.
A number of refinement functions can be performed by partner organizations.
Direct work to attract funding.
We work with both private and institutional investors.
- clients of VINT Consult on other consulting services
- clients who have applied to search of the investment object
- leasing companies
- investment companies and funds
Opportunities from our partners:
- professional securities market participants: IPO, issuance of bonds, other opportunities with securities
- real estate agencies: attracting investment in construction or real estate
- law firms: attracting certain types of foreign capital
Result: launch of investment project.