Investment banking is a practice for those who plan to launch an investment project for their own and (or) attracted financial resources. This is the leading practice of VINT Consult in terms of the number of customer requests and serviced cases.
Investment banking is relevant for:
- creating a startup
- reinvestment of existing business
- selling business
- M&A transactions
- construction of the facility
- finding a project for investment
- creating an institutional investor
- desire to privatize an enterprise
- diversification of the investment portfolio
For private and institutional investors, this practice is necessary in a permanent regime.
VINT Consult provided and is ready to provide to new clients the following investment banking services:
- financial and management due diligence
- other forms of analytical study of the investment project
- pre-sale, pre-investment preparation of the project
- writing a business plan for an investment project, investment memorandum and teaser, feasibility study, white paper
- finalizing the project to increase investment attractiveness and economic performance
- organization of attracting investments (both private and institutional investors)
- organization of crowdfunding "on a turn-key basis"
- creation of an institutional investor "on a turn-key basis"
- functions of the investment committee for private and institutional investors
Launching an investment project with VINT Consult, the client is doomed to success!
DIRECTIONS OF INVESTMENT BANKING: