Franchising is a modern and popular way of developing a distribution network. The owner of a brand (franchisor) transfers the right to use such (franchise) to another company (franchisee). A franchise is a complex of rights to use branded components, as well as the right and duty to use the franchisor's business model.
VINT Consult provides consulting on packaging and selling a franchise. In the process of business, we have come into contact with many franchise businesses and know many of the subtleties of their functioning.
Franchise packaging includes:
- prefranchising analysis
- study and optimization of the business model
- design of franchise architecture
- writing a business plan for franchising
- setting up a franchise sales strategy
- creation of a franchise management system
- accompanying consultations
The size of the company and the amount of profit for the purposes of franchising do not matter. To become a successful franchise, a business must have many unique and extraordinary qualities. There are just the things that we are good in identification and generation.