The key goal of any business is constant profit maximization. The main tools to achieve this goal: improving the structure and business processes, reducing costs, expanding the product portfolio, geomarketing, improving product quality. In order for the above measures to bring the intended benefit and not to harm, it is necessary to conduct them competently.
Let's focus on reducing costs. Even the most successful companies in the world are trying to reduce their costs. Here the principle proclaimed in due time by Benjamin Franklin operates: "The saved cent is the earned cent". However, an incorrect approach to reducing costs can lead to the acquisition of working capital of inferior quality.
We offer the client the author's practice of VINT Consult – Earnest angel©.
Earnest angel© is the practice of the VINT Consult on optimizing company expenses without compromising quality.
How does it work?
The client provides us with an extract from the account and contracts with counterparties with whom there is no personal relationship. And our consultants are looking for ways to save money, monitoring the offers of other suppliers, calculating financial benefits, analyzing alternative products.
As a result, recommendations are provided:
- with whom it is possible to continue working
- which suppliers should be replaced
- on whom it is more rational to replace the latter in order to save and preserve the quality to which the client is accustomed
Earnest angel© gives the opportunity:
- reduce costs without harming quality
- eliminate bribery of top management
- save time on market research of certain products