At the beginning of 2019, the company-founder VINT Consult LLC and the well-known manufacturer MotoVeloZavod LLC developed the concept of digital transformation of the capital of Belarus, which was called Smart City Minsk. Participation in transformational projects led to the idea of expanding the range of activities of the Association. Since for the full digital transformation of vital functions it is necessary to use different relevant technologies, as well as a revision of the processes themselves.
The former head of the city of Minsk, the current director of MotoVeloZavod LLC Nikolay Ladutko agreed to become the Chairman of the Association's Board.
Association of digital transformation Digit&Life sets the following goals:
- support of the transformation of social and economic processes using new technologies in order to increase efficiency and comfort of such processes;
- support and development of software and hardware solutions aimed at improving the quality of life of people;
- support and development of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies in the Republic of Belarus;
- support and development of artificial intelligence in the Republic of Belarus;
- support and development of the Internet of things in the Republic of Belarus;
- supporting the development of other high technologies.
Detailed information is on the official website of the Association: http://smartcountry.club.